Lyric Theatre location
The Lyric Theatre sits next to the Gielgud and Apollo Theatres. Because it's so central, right on the famous theatre avenue itself, the venue is easily accessible by public transport.
- The nearest tube station to the Lyric Theatre is Piccadilly Circus (for the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines) and Leicester Square (for the Northern and Piccadilly lines).
- 2 minutes from Piccadilly Circus: From Piccadilly Circus, head straight out of the station and turn left up Great Windmill Street. Take an immediate right onto Shaftesbury Avenue and the Lyric Theatre is on your left.
- 5 minutes to Leicester Square: Exit Leicester Square station and head towards Leicester Square itself. As you pass the square, turn right up Rupert Street and then left onto Shaftesbury Avenue. The theatre is on your right.
- Buses to Shaftesbury Avenue: 12, 14, 19, 38
- Buses to Regent Street: 6, 15, 23, 88, 93, 139, 159, 453
- The Lyric Theatre is inside the London Congestion Charging Zone, weekdays from 7am until 6pm, excluding Bank Holidays, costing £10 per day. If you're arriving after 6pm the congestion charge doesn't apply.
- The Lyric supports the Q-Park Scheme. The nearest Q- park is the 24hr Q Park Chinatown at 20 Newport Place, WC2H 7PR. It'll cost you £18 for up to 3hrs, £24 for 4hrs and you can shave 50% off your parking costs by validating your parking ticket at the theatre box office.